Dr. Gabriela Hamerlinck
Research Statement: I am a quantitative ecologist broadly interested in ecological modeling of host-parasite interactions. I have additional research interests and postdoc experience in quantitative biology education.
- Postdoctoral Fellow, QDEC Lab, University of Florida, 2018-2019
- Postdoctoral Fellow, QUBES and BioQUEST Curriculum Consortium, 2015-2018
- PhD in Biology, University of Iowa, 2015
- Graduate certificate in college teaching, University of Iowa, 2014
- B.S. in Biology, Augsburg University, 2010
- B.S. in Mathematics, Augsburg University, 2010