Dr. Heidi Lannon
During COVID, with limited access to campus, people may not receive phone messages. For a quicker response, please use email.
Areas of Specialization
- Coastal geomorphology and land use
- Field experience and geographic education
- Recruitment of undergraduates and underrepresented populations into geography.
- PhD in Geography, University of Florida, 2005
- M.S. in Coastal Zone Management and Public Administration, University of West Florida, 1986
- BSc., Hons. in Environmental Science, University of Ulster, Northern Ireland, 1984
- GEA 3600 – Geography of Africa
- GEA 3500 – Geography of Europe
- GEO 2200C – Physical Geography
- GEA 2000 – World Regional Geography
Rahn, J. L., Lannon, H. J. L., & Mossa, J. (2015). Diver depth-gauge profiling beyond wading depths: a new simple method for underwater surveying. Journal of Coastal Research, 31(2)Lannon